- Proprietary botanical blend including apple powder, passionflower and schisandra berry
- Promotes hormone balance to help you feel yourself at all times
- Specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind
- Patented, clinically proven cranberry powder
Discomfort due to PMS, menopause, or less than optimal urinary tract function may be related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs. The natural blend of antioxidant-rich fruits, herbs, vitamins and minerals in Vit♀lize™ Women’s Vitality Supplement is specifically designed with a woman’s needs in mind.
Proprietary Botanical Blend
Vit♀lize™ includes a proprietary blend of botanicals including apple powder, passionflower and schisandra berry. Each of these botanicals has been used for centuries to balance hormones and support overall health and well-being.
These botanicals are then combined with a clinically proven cranberry fruit powder that is made through a proprietary process that intensifies the natural benefits of the whole cranberry. This unique cranberry incorporates a patented technology that protects the cranberry from destruction by gastric acid in the stomach, thereby delivering the nutrients to the lower gastrointestinal tract where they can be absorbed through a time-released mechanism.
Exclusive Nutrient Blend
Vit♀lize™ also includes a blend of nutrients specifically designed and balanced to support women’s health and hormone balance. Magnesium, vitamin C and the B vitamins are all essential for hormone production, yet these critical nutrients are easily depleted by stress and common medications including birth control and hormone replacement therapies. These vitamins have been combined with patented forms of iron and calcium, two critical minerals for women’s cardiovascular and bone health. These nutrients have been properly balanced to provide complete support.
* Note: Product content, formulations and ingredients, published on this website, are based on U.S. laws and regulations, which may vary as actual products sold are in accordance with the importing country’s local laws and regulations.